You need the perfect PLAN to dream with.
You need an incredible TEAM to orchestrate it all.
You need Bianchi to makes it EASY as one, two, three.
FIRST, GET ACQUAINTED
- FIRST: Fill out the contact page. We’ll communicate by email or phone to set your first consultation (call us at 480.314.0048).
- SECOND: Take as many high resolution pics of your site needed to give a visual tour (panorama shots ideal) . Email full resolution site pics and any existing site plan / architectural drawings to email@example.com.
- THIRD: Gather imagery (via things like magazine cutouts or Houzz.com idea books) for our consult, showing what you like (and don’t like).
SELECT YOUR CONSULTATION OPTION:
- ONLINE MEETING (complimentary): From anywhere in the world, we can all log in from home or work to view my computer screen.
- IN-STUDIO MEETING (complimentary): Come into my studio and we will discuss your project images and review examples.
- ON-SITE MEETING ($395 redeemable deposit – greater Phoenix Area): I can come to you, to walk your site in person.
DEFINE YOUR OBJECTIVES: The goal of the first consultation is to reach a general consensus from all parties, identifying:
- SITE CONDITIONS: What’s not working yet about your site’s existing conditions and what are your site’s strengths to be accentuated.
- PROJECT OBJECTIVES: What are the key features, amenities, and stylistic / esthetic themes that you would like to have in your ideal environment.
- TAILORED DESIGN SERVICES: Arrive at an agreed upon scope and cost for conceptual design drawings, based upon the previous determinations.
DEVELOP YOUR PROGRAM:
- BIANCHI’S CONTRIBUTION: Bianchi will be showing you case study projects as examples of solutions that, from his experience, speak to similar challenges and opportunities presented by your site.
- YOUR CONTRIBUTION: The success of the first meeting is directly proportional to your level of preparation. The more familiar you are in advance, with imagery, styles, and amenities, and the more agreement you have in advance with your spouse regarding your wish list, the more easily you will be able to respond to Bianchi’s presentation in order to achieve consensus and move toward your goal.
- WHAT YOU WILL GET: Developing a well thought out program is the directive that guides the design process, and that is where we start. After your consultation, Bianchi will prepare a written summary that outlines the determinations that were made in our consultation, bringing clarity and focus of what is needing to be addressed. This will help subdue what may have felt like an overwhelming sea of options. In addition to having a working program for design objectives, you will also receive a proposal for Conceptual Design Services. It is not customary to prepare drawings at this early stage, as this is the end product of many hours of site measuring, brainstorming and creative problem solving. (These steps take place once we’ve collaborated and you’ve approved moving forward with design).
ENJOY THE PROCESS:
- DREAM FIRST: The best design will be a synthesis of your site conditions and wish list. Bianchi’s goal is to first create a master plan for your entire project. Once your ideal layout is determined, then you will have a sense of clarity regarding your projects potential and direction.
- QUANTIFY SECOND: Then and only then can you quantify, measure and explore cost options, which will guide you in determining which finishes and features are preferred.
- STRATEGIZE THIRD: Once the design and respective pricing is done, you are now empowered to know exactly what your priorities are and how to achieve what you want, on your terms, in your timing.
SECOND, EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS
- Conceptual Design is Bianchi’s first forte.
- The cost for conceptual design is a fraction of your construction costs, yet it is the most vital investment you can make.
- Conceptual Design done right, is where all of your ideas and site conditions are merged into one cohesive, self evident layout, perfecting all the elements into a two dimensional plan view master plan drawing.
- After conceptual design services are complete, Bianchi will then obtain a construction proposal for you from his team of installers. A construction proposal will spell out allowances, highlighting good, better and best options for your consideration.
- Click on this image to see an example of a finished conceptual design drawing.
THIRD, SIT BACK AND ENJOY
- Bianchi’s second forte is assembling a team of accomplished artisans that orchestrate the entire project for you, start to finish. These are a vetted installers, team players, hands on orchestrators that thrive on details and the finesse of pulling it all together. And to top it off, they are insightful designers in their own right, perfecting the vision.
- Once you have approved a construction contract, Bianchi’s role is to commence with construction documents, detailing the elements that you chose to implement. As the project moves forward, finishes, colors, fabrics, and furniture can all be explored with you.
- The cost for construction drawings, site supervision and continued design support is INCLUDED in construction contracts, when working with Bianchi’s team, at no additional charge!
- Click on this image to see an example of a finished construction drawing.
SHOULD YOU DO IT? IS IT OVERKILL?
- You are about to invest what is the second largest expenditure you will ever make, next to the cost of your home itself! It’s nothing short of insanity that the masses proceed headlong into construction with nothing but a quick schematic generated by a salesperson from a construction company (who is not a designer). They fail to ask “Why?” before jumping into “How?” Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should!
- Instead, let’s make YOUR project something different. Extraordinary. Good design is knowing just what things you need to do to make your home spectacular, and nothing more.
- First, enjoy the journey of exploring your options.
- Contact us today to get your project design started! The rest of the details will flow from there, and figure itself out along the way.
- Take a look at this “every-day” home transformed into something amazing!